- Tuesday, May 10, 2016 at 7:00PM Archived
- Acadia Entrepreneurship Centre Rural Innovation Centre, 24 University Avenue, Wolfville, NS
- Hosted By
- Refresh AV Meetups. All are welcome!
- Event Page
- Catherine Vardy , Philip Kerr
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office , Kerr & Nadeau
Take an engaging journey into the world of intellectual property (IP) and software. What IP do you have and how can you protect it? Is it better to use a trademark, copyright or a patent? How long does it take and what does it cost? This presentation will introduce you to the types of IP and why they matter.
Hosted by Refresh Annapolis Valley. All are welcome!