Join thousands of Canadians coast to coast to coast taking their first steps learning about Computer Science.
Never coded before? Have no prior experience with Computer Science? No problem! This workshop is designed for absolute beginners!
During the workshop, you’ll learn:
- basic programming techniques and concepts that are translatable to other programming languages
- load and update extensions using Chrome’s developer mode
- get an idea of the resources available in order to continue learning
What you must bring:
- A laptop, and power cord. (Don’t have a laptop? We will have a few available for borrowing)
- A buddy! This is a bring a buddy event. Dudes are required to bring a women friend (moms, grandmoms, and sisters totally count)
- 4 hours of your time! This is a deep learning workshop!
- Come hungry. We will be serving pizza :)
Don’t forget to get your ticket for the event. Space is limited!
Please note that this is not a Canada Learning Code affiliated event, but we want to acknowledge the organization for the creation of the event and educational content delivered under a Creative Commons license!
Hosted by Refresh Annapolis Valley. All are welcome!