- Tuesday, Apr 12, 2016 at 7:00PM Archived
- Acadia Entrepreneurship Centre Rural Innovation Centre, 24 University Avenue, Wolfville, NS
- Hosted By
- Refresh AV Meetups. All are welcome!
- Event Page
- Andrew Button , Elizabeth Garrett , Matt Hall , Matthew Doucette , Mark Davis , Frances Schagen
- The HUB South Shore , CO3 , The Hub Yarmouth , Hub Kentville , Acadia Entrepreneurship Centre
There is lots of buzz around coworking spaces as a new way for independent and SME creative professionals to engage work. Coworking is about shared office space for professionals, but it is also about a style of work that suggests there are greater opportunities working in a diverse community setting. Coworking spaces themself are diverse in structure, ranging from the community powered, real-estate centric, to highbred business incubators.
In rural Nova Scotia, numerous coworking spaces are springing up. The HUB South Shore in Mahone Bay, L-Ink’d in Annapolis Royal, CO3 in Bridgewater, The Hub Yarmouth, The Hub Annapolis Valley, the Rural Innovation Centre at Acadia University. Wow!
Join us for a virtual tour of these coworking spaces. Learn about their unique take on coworking, and how they envision redefining how we do work.
Hosted by Refresh Annapolis Valley. All are welcome!